Katie, Colton, Conner & Jeff

Katie, Colton, Conner & Jeff
My soul mate, Jeff, and Katie, Colton and Conner, the three gifts from God that call me "Mom"

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today is the First Day . . .

Everyone has always told me that I needed to write, so as of today--I'm writing!  I have thought about blogging for some time, but just really wondered why anyone else would want to hear what I have to say!  Maybe they won't; but maybe they will.

Regardless, I have always believed that writing can be almost like therapy--and a lot less expensive!  

So today, I begin a journey as a blogger!  Should be an interesting ride!

3 comments:

  1. You go girl!

    http://musingsandmeanderings-mlp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Darlene! You have a God given gift, and I know you'll have a huge following! I started a blog well over a year ago to help me deal mentally with having 2 of my 3 sons in the military. But I'm not good with words, and have just left it hanging out there. Maybe someday I'll get the confidence to pick it back up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both! Darla--you need to pick it back up! I know you to be an inspiration to all with whom you have contact! Your insights as the mom of military men would be so valuable to other moms! Melanie--I need you to show me how to get pics and stuff on the blog! You have been my inspiration to do this!!!

    ReplyDelete